Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Homecoming





This Thanksgiving we brought Lawson back to my hometown for the first time. It was a wonderful visit, since my sister and her family were there too. So for the first time, my family was ALL together! It was wonderful! We also took Lawson to First Baptist Church, one of the churches that prayed so hard for Lawson's recovery. As soon as the pastor figured out who he was, he came and got Lawson and carried him all around the church. He was oogled over, prayed for, and celebrated! And one of his biggest fans, Sue Kiser, finally got the chance to hold him. It was a great day! Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. MITZI....THE PICTURES ARE GOOD.....THANKS FOR SHARING THEM ON YOUR BLOG.....SO GLAD YOU GOT TO COME BACK TO YOUR HOMETOWN AND THAT YOUR FAMILY WAS ALL TOGETHER.....COME CHRISTMAS IF YOU CAN.....LOVE TO ALL.....THE KISER'S..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue is my great aunt! Isn't she sweet?! I love that picture of her with Lawson, thank you for sharing that. I can't WAIT to go to my mom's for Christmas, I haven't been there since August! Lawson is so handsome!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete