Sunday, May 2, 2010

Enjoying Time at Mamaw & Papaw's

The kids have been at my parent's house since April 16, to give me a week to finish packing and cleaning our house in Raleigh before we closed on Monday April 26. It was also supposed to have given me a week to get our house in Roanoke Rapids ready before we went to pick them up. According to that plan, we should be just getting home tonight from mom and dad's house, introducing Lacey and Lawson to their new rooms. Unfortunately, since we haven't closed on our house in Roanoke Rapids, we haven't moved in, and therefore we haven't gone to pick them up. We're going to get them this weekend whether we've moved in or not! So they've got one more week to live it up at the grandparents house before the party's over! :)


















1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've got this page by accident, and I loved it. I mean I was just looking at Lawson's pictures and he's so lovely. He seems to be a strong boy!!! I mean he had to withstand with all these tubes and kind of cables and he seemed to have done it great. Give a kiss to him from an aunt from Chile, Anita MarĂ­a Soto

    ReplyDelete