Friday, September 11, 2009

Roly Poly


Please excuse our huge blanket over the couch. Yes, I know how incredibly tacky it is. However, this morning, I was reminded of exactly why we have it there. As Lawson finished his bottle, I moved him up to my shoulder for the obligatory burp. Instead of a burp, I got a projectile spit-up all across the back of the couch. Luckily my tacky blanket was there to save the day.

But all this is beside the point! Look at this video!! :) My favorite part is the punch at the camera at the end! As if to say, paparazzi, leave me alone! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Lawson was way too busy to be entertaining his fans today!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome Mitzi! I loved it! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at him roll!!! Go Lawson!! He's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete