Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On time! Sort of . . .


So yesterday my facebook status was "Mitzi Stinson Levering is wondering if we can actually make it to Lawson's doctor appointment on time this week. We should start getting ready, since we've only got 6 hours! LOL" That was at 9am. I was halfway joking and yet we were still cutting it close to arrive on time! I wish I were the 'on time' person, but I just can't seem to make it happen. Within the 6 hours I managed to pump twice, feed Lawson 2 bottles, give Lawson 4 medicines, change 3 poop blow-out diapers including outfits, take a shower, bathe Lawson, give Lacey a shower including hair washing (have you seen how much hair she has), feed Lacey breakfast and lunch, iron the dress that Lacey insisted on wearing, pack the diaper bag, and talk to my mom on the phone. We got there just in time to be on time, okay, maybe 5 minutes late. The funniest part is that they apologized for not being able to give us the 'coveted 9am' slot! Might I insist that the 9am slot is only coveted by morning people and not just that but 'on time' morning people! I don't ever want the 9am slot! Ever!

1 comment:

  1. Mitzi...I love your blogging....cracks me up after a loooong day at work!! Renee Wike :)

    ReplyDelete