Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Lawson!

Today is Lawson's 3 month birthday! This afternoon, my mom and I had to make a 'quick' trip to the Patsy Aiken Attic Sale to return one of the outfits that we got at the last sale that didn't fit Lacey. We took her with us, so of course, it wasn't a 'quick' trip. I wanted her try on everything so I didn't have to return stuff again! Lacey, on the other hand, just wanted to try on everything . . . except what I picked out. Unfortunately, we missed the 30 day return period on all the cute little outfits I got Lawson a few sales ago, before he was born. According to my calculations, the huge prego belly I was packin', Lacey's size as a newborn, and his daddy's size, I figured he would need stuff in 6 Months for the summer. He's 3 months old now and just beginning to fit into his size Newborn stuff. Oh well, maybe he'll fit into them next summer or keep your eyes open for them on ebay! lol

Daddy got his first experience home alone with Lawson during our shopping trip today. By the time we got home, he was ready to pass the baton! All that super dad stuff gets old fast. I guess we'll see if the SD cape can still fly once my mom is gone, since the title is really only earned with longevity! lol She has definitely made life MUCH easier for both of us! She does so much, she puts us to shame! I honestly think if she could pump for me, she would, just to show me it can be done! lol Brian and I are both in for a reality check pretty soon! It'll be a different story without Super Mamaw as backup. You know, I'm not sure which emotion will overcome her first once she's gone, missing Lacey and Lawson, or pride in the fact that we will never be able to keep this house as clean as she does! ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY 3 MONTHS LITTLE MIRACLE BOY!! SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE AWESOME LAWSON!!! :)
    lauri
    *Mamaw totally Rocks-come visit again soon-I still need to take you out to lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete