Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lawson Video

Here is the link to the video I took yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_U2yNCKCo

At this point I'm not sure if I have the flu or mastitis, an infection of the breast! :( I woke up at 1am with uncontrollable shaking and chills, body aches, and a headache. I was convinced it's the flu, but since Danielle is here, she thought the symptoms sounded like mastitis. Brian called a little while ago and said his boss said the same thing! So I'm waiting to hear back from my OB to see if they can get me in today. I definitely want to know for sure before I go back to the hospital. As much as I would hate to have mastitis, at least I know it's not contagious!

I'll update more on Lawson later . . .

8 comments:

  1. Amazing video! How encouraging to see him so alert!

    ~ Diana at DAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitzi...It is overwhelming! God bless you! I am so proud of you! You are doing an amazing job of keeping us informed! I can't wait each evening to see what you have posted. :) Tell Lacey Mrs. "Spot" says hello and to keep HELPING Mommy and Daddy... and to keep praying for "her baby".

    He's beautiful! And I know all of us that saw and heard that video -"LOST IT!"
    Love, Jackie "Spot"
    "

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! He is so cute and alert. Thank you for taking the time to post it Mitzi. I can't wait to see you.

    Love
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is amazing and I hope you feel better soon. I look forward to your new posts everyday. Love you, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon....and the video is precious:) Thanks for letting us see Lawson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitzi! What an amazing video! The love in your voice makes me cry...but at 9 months preggo, everything makes me cry! ;-) I haven't even met the little man and I am soooo proud of him...not to mention the utter awe I have for his mom! Love you and thanks for posting! K8e

    ReplyDelete